We are in the final stages of producing a 3D laser scanned survey of this famous Scheduled Monument in the Ironbridge World Heritage Site. It was built in 1756 and the bought by Abraham Darby III in 1776 and was one of the earliest to be specifically built to use coke. The work is being undertaken for architect’s Arrol and Snell and the Ironbridge Gorge Museum Trust. Along with a topographic survey and linework drawings we have produced a 3D textured model. This will be used for designwork associated with the current project.